Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year!

It's almost here.

Resolutions for 2009

1. To get my Christmas cards completed before Christmas 2009. So that I can actually send them out.
2. To use every stamp set that I have right now. And for those that I don't use?
Maybe a scrapbook garage sale or blog candy for you my readers.
3. To go through my supplies and determine what I need to keep and what I can get rid of.
4. To actually update the blog more regularly with cards/layouts. It's been a crazy month so I haven't been able to update much but it should get a lot better.
5. And of course, like most people I want to lose weight.
6. And I would love to get a scrap room to create in. And to host people for crops in my home.

Have a happy and safe New Years. Remember don't run with scissors.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment