Sunday, January 25, 2009

always & forever


always & forever, originally uploaded by mardriggs.

Hi!

This card was also created for the 2 Sketches for You Spring Design Team call.

This card is based off of Laura's DT Sketch.

It just came to me last night when I got home.

My previous card wasn't as well received by my dh or my SU! Demo.

But as most of my cards do inspiration hits me with the perfect combo.

Sometimes its hit or miss most of the time it's right on the money.

This time my dh loved the card. And he's a really creative individual himself. He's been published here in the States and Internationally. Plus, he's been on NPR and cable TV. Not for cards but definitely for his one of a kind creations.

Infact, the laptop I use to post this blog was won by my dh for a game that he created using a gaming engine. And his game is still being played by quite a lot of people.

I do have to thank my major in college for my being able to match the right papers, embellishments and stamps together. I was a Fashion Merchandising major.

As in fashion it's all about the accessories right?

Materials Used:
Stamps: Studio G stamp
Paper: CM Cardstock Cactus, White, Taffy, CTMH Designer paper

Ink: Marvy Brush Marker No. 18 dark brown
Accessories: CTMH flowers, ColorBox brads

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment