Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blog Candy

Hi!

I wanted to be sure to spread the word out about some amazing blog
candy that Starving Artistamps is giving.

You can go here to find out more on the details: Starving ArtiStamps

I want in on this and was sure that you guys might want in on it too.

My newest favorite stamp set is: Valentine Remix

I just love my Boston Terriers and stamps that feature Bostons. Which are super hard to find, cute stamps. The one I have my mil found and held for me cause she knew I would want it. I'll have to make a card to show you how cute it is. And the other one I have I bought at the Dell Children's Hospital when my niece was there after her appendix ruptured.

Well, off to go tell more people about this amazing blog candy.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment