Monday, January 5, 2009

Love Love Love














Hi!

This is the card that I created for the SCS Hearts~Valentines~Love notes Swap.

It's a pretty simple card I know but I like it.

I got the sketch for this card from The Angel Company catalog.

I wish I actually knew someone that is an Angel Company Consultant because they have soooo many cute stamps in their catalog.

I was able to use one of my stamps that I had in my collection that I hadn't used before which was able to help me stay in line with my resolution.

I used the medium Circle pattern with the blue(white cardstock) and green(black cardstock) blades since I don't have that size of a punch.

And this is probably one of the most economical cards I've made ever.

Materials Used:
Stamps:
Studio G wood block that I bought in the Micheal's $1 bin
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Taffy and Black, SU! Designer Paper
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black
Accessories: brad (Target See Spot Save), Bazzill Basics Ribbon

Thank you for looking.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment