Sunday, January 18, 2009

One of a Kind


One of a Kind, originally uploaded by mardriggs.

Hi!

I really think this card is my most unique.

I created it for VSN on SCS.

I used the Sketch Challenge sk011709 sketch from Paper Craft Planet

I know it's kinda late but I was running errands yesterday and spending the day with family.

The challenge was to use The Four Somethings. You know when you get married they say you should have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.

Something Old: CTMH Designer paper
Something New: I just bought this Fiskars threading water scalloped punch yesterday.
Something Borrowed (or given): my friend gave me that knitted flower. She knitted it herself.
Something Blue: CM Cardstock Royal Blue

I really do think that this card is one of a kind.

Materials Used:
Stamps: SU! One of a Kind
Paper: CM Cardstock Raspberry, Royal Blue, CTMH Designer paper
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Stazon Teal Blue, Cherry Pink
Accessories: Knitted flower, Fiskars Threading Water Scalloped punch


Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment