Friday, February 13, 2009

As featured on Cuttlebug Challenge

Hi!

OK. So I haven't created any new cards yet.

I will definitely be busy creating today after work because I don't think dh wants me to do any over the Valentine's weekend. Since it's kinda our anniversary. He proposed Valentine's Day 2002.

Well, so I wanted to share the good news with you. My Cupcake Love card is being one of the cards that is on Cuttlebug Challenge's Love Cards with Cuttlebug - Be Inspired #17 (Entries). All the card entries are super cute and can be viewed there, including mine.

Maybe someday I'll win but for now it's fun to create without any pressure. Plus, since I'll be teaching classes starting in March, still have to work out the deets. That's enough pressure in my life right now.

Well, I'm off to get ready for the Dentist today. I'm supposed to get a root canal today. Cross your fingers and say a prayer cause I'm really getting sick of the whole deal.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment