Saturday, February 7, 2009

happy thoughts



Hi!

I created this card last night at my friends crop.

I always look forward to our group's crops they are always a lot of fun.

Oh, heads up. I just registered for another ScrapPink crop. It will be in September. Stay tuned for more details.

I created this card using this card sketch SC214 from SCS.

And some adorable Hero Arts stamps. Plus, this great SU! designer paper I've had for a while. I don't remember the name of the paper pack it came in though.

I think it turned out really nice.

Thanks for looking.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts Happy Day clear stamp set, CL289 Clear Design: Dolls
Paper: CM Cardstock Raspberry, White, SU! designer paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Quickutz Nesting Flowers CC-FLOWERS-01

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

1 comment:

  1. ACK!! I love this!!

    I saw some nesting doll stamps at CHA - I wonder if it was these.

    I LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete