Saturday, February 14, 2009

love

love

Hi!

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

I don't know what dh & I are doing today since my tooth still hurts from the root canal yesterday. Well, at least I finally got the root canal done. Now I just have to get a hold of my regular Dentist to schedule putting on the crown. Since, it's like a conspiracy that the regular Dentist can't do a root canal but can do a crown and the "Specialty Dentist" can do a root canal but not a crown. What's up with that?

Oh well, dh will probably just want me to rest today. He is a sweetheart though because since we knew they were going to finally hopefully get all this mess of a root canal done. He bought me my box of chocolates last weekend.

Anyway, I love this couple stamp. It's super cute. I actually used it for the Shoebox Swap that I did in San Antonio and mid cleaning I found that card. So I will have to post a pic later.

Anyway, I joined in a challenge on PCP for Special Valentine "Sweet Treat" Challenge!

We were to pick our top 3 choices for what we wanted for Valentine's.

And then later we found out that they applied to embellishments we would use on a card.

So I picked:

1, New Craft Workspace - Stitching either hand or machine
2. Romantic Dinner with that Special Someone - Pattern Paper
3. Heart Shaped box of chocolates - Brads or Eyelets

I used the Sketches! recipe challenge Recipe Challenge #35. The brads are heart shaped and I used 2 of them.

And the card used the 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge Laura's Sketch 19.

Materials Used:
Stamps: American Art Stamp Couple in love
Paper: SU! designer paper, CM Cardstock Black, White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic YG11 Mignonette, Y02 Canary Yellow, BV04 Blue Berry, RV13 Tender Pink, E00 Skin White
Accessories: Joann Fabric brads, Quickutz Lemonade alphabet, Bazzill Basics Ribbon Black Dashed

By the way in case you decide you like the look of the Copic pens remember to only use Fade-resistant dye ink or the ink will run all over your pretty coloring. I use Memento by Tsukineko. Just giving you a heads up.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

5 comments:

  1. Aw what a fab card...love that stamped image:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card...love the stamp and especially the way you colored it...Perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love it:) I hope your tooth feels better!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute !!! Great job !

    ReplyDelete