Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's 2009

Top o' the morning to ya.

OK. That's my best impersonation of an Irish person. Hey I'm 1/2 Filipina so what do you expect.

I just got this great poem sent to me from A Fresh Perspective.

An Irish Blessing:

May the road rise to meet you;
May the wind be always at your back;
May the sun shine upon your face and
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
May God grant you many years to live,
For sure He must be knowing
The Earth has angels all too few
And Heaven is overflowing!
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

I just thought that was really neat and appropriate for today. If you
notice I've had the blog decorated for St.Patty's for a while. I'm going
to redecorate tomorrow.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment