Friday, March 6, 2009

Love from TX



Hi!

As promised I made a Texas card. I know it's a little late but so is what's going along with it.

I'm sending it to DH's brother and sis-in-law. And it was supposed to be a Christmas present.

These are some of our favorite things about living not only in TX but Austin specifically. Breakfast is one of my favorite meals. In fact, I prefer it over any other meal of the day. And Kerbey Lane makes not just the best breakfast but the best pancakes. Their gingerbread pancakes are my favorite. And Stubb's makes the best BBQ. Although, we've never actually been to Stubb's we have had their BBQ sandwiches when we've gone to our favorite theater Alamo Drafthouse.

No stamping was used in the process of making this card.

Just a lot of paper. Not to mention die cuts. And thread.

Materials Used:
Paper: CM Cardstock Cactus, Brown, Archiver's Ivory Cardstock, SU! Juntos Designer Paper
Accessories: Quickutz Texas die, Martha Stewart Floral Lace Edge Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing & Die Set: Love Language, Bazzill Basics Paper In-Stitch'z Template

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

1 comment: