Wednesday, April 8, 2009

DT Call

Hi!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that over on
Live*Laugh*Love*Create there is a DT Call for her new
challenge blog Digital Tuesday Challenge.

I would love to be considered for this Design Team.

I created my blog to share my cards with you. And I love to stamp.

I just found digital stamps through the Modern Sugar Blvd.'s
DT Call. You can get the image here. And also use it quick cause
today is the deadline for submitting to their DT Call.

Digi stamps are very cool because you get to change up the size.
Which you don't get to do with other stamps.

And you can play with them just like you do other stamps too. I
encourage you to visit Digital Tuesday Challenge. This week's
challenge is to create something Shabby Chic with your digital
stamps.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your DT call! Who doesn't love shabby chic? Well, I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck-I have just gotten into digi stamps and REALLY like them!

    ReplyDelete