Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sizzix paper sizes

OK. If you're anything like me you love Sizzix and SU!

I know I'm a TAC but still I do buy SU! designer paper and punches. They're beautiful.

Plus, my SU! demo doesn't care. As long as I don't share my TAC with our group. Which I'm trying to do without posting it on meetup.com

So I found this size list and just had to share it with you.

With this list, you can easily determine what size paper you need to perfectly fit under your die for cutting.

Besides if you are anything like me you know you have a pile of scraps. Now you can easily cut them to one of the sizes below for easy use in your Sizzix. Consider using an accordion filing system to store your pre-cut scraps by size and or color. Now you are ready to grab the perfect size paper in any color to create with your Sizzix....

Top Note - 4-1/4" x 5-1/4"
Petal Card - 4-3/4" square
Scallop #2 - 5" x 5"
Oval Scallop - 5" x 5-1/2"
Scallop - 5" x 5"
Envelope - 4-1/2" x 5-1/4" (see THIS POST for how to make the envelope larger)
Lattice - 3-1/2" square
Scallop Square - 5" x 9" for folded card, 5"x5" for square
Rollodex - 3" x 4-1/4"
Clear Flower - 4-3/4" square
Clear Circle - 4-1/2" square
Two Tags - 5-1/4" x 5"
Butterfly - cut at 10"x 5-1/4" and FOLDED in 1/2
Daisies #2 - 5" x 5-1/4"
Snowflake - 4-1/4" x 4-1/2"
Ovals - 4-1/4" x 5-1/4"
Tags - 5" x 4-1/4"
Circles - 4-1/4" x 5"
Leaves #2 - 4-1/2" x 5-1/4"
Decorative Accent - 5-1/4" x 5"
Tulipe - 4-3/4" x 5"

Bigz XL dies - I usually cut them all at 6"x12", except the Flower Folds (needs more than one piece)

FYI: I found this tip on Scrappin' Out Loud.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment