Thursday, October 8, 2009

I hate being sick ...

because it makes my body not want to do anything.

Especially craft which is my most favorite thing to do.

I have always had a weak immune system. So I get sick very easily.

Right now, I'm working on my Shoebox Swap cards for the Austin Area
Shoebox Swap THIS SATURDAY.

And I've gotten it mostly done except for the embellishments and the stamping
but the card base and what goes directly on top of it are already cut out for
the group. And even separated into their own little bags, 40 to be exact.

I have 4 extras cut for me so that I can try to make a decision hopefully tonight,
definitely no later than tomorrow.

I will post that card ASAP or as soon as I figure out what it's going to look like.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment