Monday, October 26, 2009

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers - Group# 29

Hi!

I just joined the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers or SBS Group #29.

I can't wait to see what creations my sisters do.

OK. So I'm to use this time to say a little something about myself.

Hmm... (twiddling my fingers) ...

I grew up and still live in the Austin, TX area. Although technically I'm not
a Native Texan. I've lived here all my life not counting the first 4 years, which
is when I was born in Honolulu, HI (we lived there for about 2 years, or so
I've heard) and California for the other 2 years. Of course, I really don't
remember those first 4 years and that's why I consider myself a Texan.

Let's see I first got introduced to this wonderful art form called
scrapbooking/card making by my mil. She owns a local scrapbook store,
Memory Depot. Infact, the first card I ever made was my wedding invitation.
Now is that intimidating or what? That was back in the Spring of 2002. It's
terrible but I can't recall the actual date. You see I was busy juggling work,
school (for a little while), church (I was enrolled in LDS Institute, plus held a
calling as Ward Announcement writer, and in the Choir, can you tell I'm
Mormon), and engaged. Plus, with juggling all that wouldn't you know I got
walking pneumonia, which is when/why I had to drop out of College. After all
I wasn't going to cancel or postpone my wedding.

I didn't actually get back into scrapbooking/card making until after we moved
into our house. The actual date I started was on Feb 7, 2007. I only know the
actual date for this as that's the date I joined my first meetup group which is
also my scrapbooking group, the Austin AREA Stampers and Scrappers
group. This is a great group of gals to scrap with if you are in the Austin area.

Now, I have my blog, in fact my Blog-oversary is coming up on November
20th. Which coincides with the New Moon movie debut. FYI, I just recently
became a Twilight Addict. Team Edward all the way!!

And also I am a The Angel Company Angel. If you are looking for or have
questions about TAC feel free to email me at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com

I can't wait to check out the blogs of my new Sisters. Yay!!

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment