Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Robot

Happy Birthday Robot
Hi!

Just wanted to share my dh's b-day card with you. He went to college to be
a robotics engineer. So this is the perfect card for him.

This would also make a great boys b-day card.

The card sketch was found at Mojo Monday, it's Mojo110.

So where did I find this great stamp set you ask?

The robot and the stamp are from a stamp set by The Angel Company.
Have questions about TAC? Feel free to contact me at
cr8iveme_at_gmail.com

And the gears came from Our Craft Lounge. I got it as my door prize
when I went to the SCS Austin Shoebox Swap last month. As well as
the ribbon.

We had vendors that sent door prizes and each lady that attended brought a
door prize as well.

And the papers are all from my scrap pile.

Materials Used:
Stamps: TAC Robots, Our Craft Lounge The Botz Family
Ink: TAC Palette Noir Black, Uniball Silver gel pen, Bic Markit Rambunctious Red, Key Lime, Lemon Bliss
Accessories: CM Custom Cutting Circle, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Large, JoAnn's Craft Essentials ribbon Silver



Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment