Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Hanukkah

Hi!

I wanted to share a project that I made for Hanukkah.

I wrote up a tutorial on how I created it but you'll have to wait until Monday to
see it. As I wrote it for PCP.

For now I can share with you where I found the sketch for this project.

It was on Mojo Monday, it's Mojo Monday 116.
Book of Money complete
Materials Used:
Paper: EK Success Menorah, Hanukkah Expressions, Bazill Silver card stock
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Copic Y02 Canary Yellow, R35 Coral
Accessories: CM CCS Circle, Circle Shapemaker, Bowdabra Bow Wire, Micheal's Celebrate It Holiday Ribbon

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! love it! Great take on the sketch! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey1 i put my name in for the SBS and was contacted by kim marie--were you. Sorry this was the only way i had to contact you. joanne
    Cardologyetc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete