Saturday, February 6, 2010

Puppy Present for you

Mary's puppy loves TSB
Hi!

I've got the best present I've seen in a while to show today.

It's Puppy Surprise from The Stamping Boutique. You can find him here.

I used him on TSB's Stef's Sketch Challenge #5.

Plus, there's a prize: one random person will be selected to win an image of their choice.

So if you're interested you should definitely go check out the challenge, here.

I'd love to tell you where all the pieces came from but it's primarily dp from
my scrap stash. I've got a lot of it to use.

Materials Used:
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Puppy Surprise, Studio G
Ink: Bic Mark-it Honey Brown, Woodsy Brown, Palette Ink Black


Happy Crafting.
M.E.

P.S. Don't forget today is the last day to do challenges on 365 Cards to win some great TSB digis.

4 comments:

  1. Aw this is soo cute Mary, love the matching ribbon.

    Hope you're having a great weekend :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey (SBS29)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the ribbon is nifty, did you make it, like stamp the paws on to the ribbon? thanks for the reminder re 365. I just couldn't get all 6 made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Mary I am loving that ribbon too! Did you buy it with the prints on it or did you stamp them on? Awesome!

    HUGS,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete