Monday, March 29, 2010

And the Blog Candy winner is ...

Susan!!!!

Who left this wonderful comment:

Susan on March 22, 2010 9:17 PM said...

Here's my card :)

Susan

http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/2010/03/some-late-night-art-and-worthy-blog-hop.html

She created an adorable card using chipboard. You should definitely go check it out
and leave her some love.

If you know Susan or are Susan please email me at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com with your
addy and I'll send your candy on its way.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. WOWZA!! thank you...that was my come-back and-link-your-card-comment. LOL I can't believe I won :)
    thanks again, Susan

    ***********************************

    Here is my first one:
    I am following :)

    love that card quick and to the point, that is all the heroes need :)
    Thanks for what you are doing, and I will be back with a card!!
    I am also planning on joining you all...what an amazing organization!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete