Sunday, May 9, 2010

Referral Rewards

I am always so flattered and honored when someone thinks enough of me and my services to refer a friend. Now I'd like to say thank you through Referral Rewards.

Earn gift certificates good toward class fees and/or The Angel Company product.
$5 for each new customer or class participant
$10 for each new hostess
$20 if your referral becomes a demonstrator

Yes, these rewards do stack! This means you could earn a total of $35 for each new person you refer to me.

***While workshop hostesses are not eligible for the $5 Referral Reward for new customers (i.e. new customers at their workshop) because they are already receiving The Angel Company's Hostess Benefits they are eligible for the $10 and $20 Referral Rewards.

Please contact me at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com if you have any further questions.


Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment