Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Bella


Sorry, this card isn't for you Bella Cullen. It's for the Stamping Bella contest I saw over at SCS.

So I was hanging out over on SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) the other day. And they had a challenge to create a Stamping Bella card with a tag in it.


Stamps: Stamping Bella elizabella, sentiment(retired)
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Copic, W2 Warm Gray No. 2, E00 Skin White, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, Bic Markit Yellow Blaze, Honey Brown
Accessories: SU Modern Label Punch, CM Corner Rounder, We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Blueberry Floss, buttons from my stash
Techniques: Paper piecing


I used a few of my scrap papers on it, except for the card base. Which I put on
white cardstock. The background paper was paper I made myself while playing
around with inks and overdeveloped photo paper. I did it such a long time ago
I can't remember what ink I used. This particular Bella stamp is my favorite
stamp to paper piece with.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment