Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Always remember

Hi!

I wanted to do an upbeat, yet serious post. For those of you who lost friends and family that tragic day of September 11, 2001. I wanted to let you know that I remember that day.

I was driving in my car to work when I heard on the radio that the first tower was hit. I couldn't believe it. You have to remember this was before smartphones or HDtvs. Texting was not what it is today. I worked at Dillard's at the time and when we all arrived at work we gathered around the TV's in the electronics section. The emotions that ran through those of us just watching on tv cannot compare to those that were there.

But it has definitely played a big impact on those of us who witnessed it that day. I created this card to honor our country and those brave souls who died tragically that day.




This is a very touching video to help us always remember. And don't forget to hold your family a little closer tonight and thank someone who protects us. It takes a village and that is definitely something we cannot and should not forget today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment