Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello Kitty

Hi!

I don't know about you but for me it's all about Hello Kitty.

She's got the style and personality. Plus she comes with the best accessories.

I created her for one of the HYCCT Challenges. Specifically "Show me what Your made of" ,
not literally of course. Just in terms of what your style is or what makes you most happy.
For me that what have to be
  • Ms. Kitty here. 
  • pendants 
  • and of course the color PINK
I'm a girly girl at heart and my inner child controls a lot of what I do craft wise. The only other thing I would probably say is my favorite medium to color with is my Sharpies or Bic Mark-its and when I get a chance to my Copics of course.

Ms. Kitty used nothing but my scraps and I did get to use Sharpies on my sentiment here.
Ink: Sharpies  
Accessories: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Pennants, Sizzix Hello Kitty w/ Flower 

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment