Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Courage

Hi!

When someone is diagnosed with cancer there is a flurry of information, tests and procedures. One day things are normal and almost overnight your life is consumed with difficult and scary things. This calls for a big dose of COURAGE. 

Trust me. I remember the day my mom was diagnosed. It was scary not only for her but also for our family.

I'm glad that I was able to help care for her in this time of need. It's so hard when someone you've looked to all your life is SICK.

That's why I am grateful that I participated with other crafters in the HYCCT challenges. And that I was able to send my cards off to help cheer up people going through the same situation my family was going through not that long ago.

Stamps: CTMH Always Remember, Inque Tid Bits Collection I'm a Survivor
Paper: TPC Studio Girlfriends Phrases
Ink: Palette Noir Black, VersaColor Raspberry
Accessories: Bazzill Basics Ribbon Black Dashed, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Pennants, Classic Scalloped Circles SM, CM Custom Cutting System Circle Patterns

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment