Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

Hi!

Well it's that time of the year again. The time when all the children's Christmas specials come on. I remember when I was a little kid waiting for Frosty The Snowman's special and of course who can forget the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer special.

Did you know that Rudolph started out as a marketing ploy from Montgomery Ward's to bring in the holiday shoppers. I only know that because of my Fashion Merchandising major and that I worked at Montgomery Ward's after high school graduation. It was one of my jobs after high school.



Stamps: TAC Reindeer Food, Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Inc. 0 4957
Ink: CTMH Chocolate, New England Ivy, Pacifica
Accessories: CTMH Round Sponge, Want2Scrap Self Adhesive Pearls

But let's go back to our childlike memories and watch a little Rudolph, shall we?



Happy Crafting,
M.E.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mary Ellen! Holidays are crazy & I feel link I haven't stopped by in forever, so I wanted to say HI! I actually have the Rudolph book from Monkey Wards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card idea!! Love that jumping deer-he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete