Thursday, February 21, 2013

Creating With Heart

Hi!

I wanted to share with y'all that I just started a group called "Creating With Heart".

It's a meetup group and also my club group.

I wanted to have a way to schedule my classes and get to meet new people.

My February class is tomorrow and I will post pictures at that time.

If you aren't local but would like to participate in my classes. Please leave a comment below
with your email addy so I may be able to contact you about that.

For those of you that are local and would like more information please visit
Creating with Heart.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic Mary! I wish I could join some classes but schedules have been so hectic for me. I do try and make some U Stream classes when I can & watch a lot of YT crafting vids so please keep me in mind if this is something you might do for future.

    ReplyDelete