Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dress form tag

Hi!

I just wanted to share with you this awesome tag that I created
for a fun swap I'm in over at SCS.

I signed up for a spot to do a dress form tag and card.

Today I'm sharing the tag with you.

This tag is created with a digi stamp from Can You Digi It?

I just LOVE digi stamps because you can do so much with them. And all you have to do is change the size for your project.

So for my tag I printed the Bingo Dress form twice. First on white cardstock and then on craft.

The craft cardstock was fussy cut. Which does take some patience. And trust me it's a virtue I need to learn to practice more often. I then sponged red ink onto the dress form.

The white cardstock was die cut, used an embossing folder, and then sponged ink onto. I believe I used a blue ink and a purple ink.
I'm sorry I don't recall the specific colors.


Stamps: LilyPink Designs Bingo Dress Form & Wings for C.Y.D.I.?
Ink: Canon MX700 printer
Accessories: Crayola Washable Glitter Glue, Tim Holtz Alterations Pocket Watches, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four
I went with a more vintage feel for my tags. I'm always so inspired
by Tim Holtz designs and other vintage types.

Although, I think my style is more CAS. Creating this tag was a lot of fun for me because it took me outside my crafting box.

What's a style that inspires you? Do you create that way or in a different style?

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag!! I think my style is definitely clean and simple, but not super simple. But I almost never do any inking, distressing, etc. When I do, I am never sure I like what I made.

    ReplyDelete