Friday, May 17, 2013

Are you ready for summer?

Hi!

Are you as ready for the summer as I am?

Just a couple more weeks and I get to take my summer vacation. Now granted I don't get to go to the beach. Although, my hubby did say I would get to see a lot of beach. LOL.

We're going on a road trip to the Grand Canyon and we're taking lots of stops along the way including one to White Sands, NM.

But for the rest of you lucky ducks who do get to go to the real beach, I've got some inspiration for you.

This cutie from Squigglefly is called Beach Cutie. I've had her in my digi stamp collection a while. Well definitely from back when I was on the Squigglefly DT.

I just love digi stamps because you can do so many things with them and there's no size limit to them. And I've been fortunate to work on the DTs of some great digi stamp companies.

Personally, I'm a hybrid girl. Meaning I love all forms of stamping and scrapbooking from traditional to digital. My hubby says why do the traditional route when digital is so customizable.

Stamps: CTMH My Sunshine, Squigglefly Beach Cutie
Paper: CTMH White Daisy, Bazzill Basics Paper Apple Crush
Ink: CTMH Buttercup, Copic R11, R00, R35, E00, E31, Sharpies, Tombow ABT
Accessories: CM Corner Rounder, SU Cloudy Day Textured Impressions EF

I'm entering this card in quite a few challenges:
On Splitcoaststampers I'm entering it into the CAS220 challenge

The other challenges I'm entering this into are
Fetch A Sketch Challenge 50
Color Throwdown #242
Pile It On #19 - For a Teen

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

2 comments:

  1. Great summer card! It's definitely feeling like summer lately and this has inspired me to start making some summer cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally ready for summer! Looks like your girl is too. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete