Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Paris

Bonjour!

Today's post is featuring something definitely out of the box for me.

It's not a card or a scrapbook layout. Nope, today I'm sharing with you this lovely necklace I created for the Can You Digi It? blog challenge #36 - Anything but a Card.

Stamps: C.Y.D.I. City Stamps
 Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Accessories: Industrial Chic Jump Ring, Bead Landing Cording, Rummikub game piece

I just love French and France. I love France from a design aspect and the French language is lovely.

Way back when I was in Middle School, I took French. I even got an award for being "c'est magnifique" in the way I spoke French.

If you have a chance to play along with us over at the Can You Digi It? blog we'd love to see your creation.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment