Monday, June 10, 2013

Merci For Always

Hi!

I hope y'all had a great weekend.

Right now I'm somewhere in either New Mexico or Arizona. You see I'm not really the trip planner. Nope, that's my DH's job. And even if my sense of direction weren't terrible. I actually wrote and scheduled this post before my trip.

Did you know that today is the 7th challenge over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge?

If you haven't already you should definitely check out this fun sketch blog.

Today is the day that the sketch is revealed, and Wednesday is the day that the DT's projects are revealed on the blog. That way you have a couple of days to come up with your own inspiration based on the sketch.

I'm sure you're not just here to read about my vacation. So I will share today's card with you.

Stamps: SU! Merci stamp set
Paper: CTMH For Always Paper Packet, The Paper Company Black Cardstock
Ink: CTMH Archival Black
Accessories: Regency Bakers Twine, SU! Modern Label punch, Bird Builder punch, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles

Don't forget to stop by the Atlantic Hearts blog. We'd love to see what you create.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment