Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Because I care

Hi!

My DH is on a business trip. He's been gone for nearly a month.

So since I haven't started school yet and my microwave is broken. I've been venturing out of the house.

On one of my ventures I saw took a class at Archiver's, called Painted with Style. Sadly they didn't have the stamps available from the class but I am on the waiting list.

Today I remembered that I have this stamp set in my supplies. It doesn't have any cool brush strokes or circles but it does have these splotches. And I just had to play with my stamp set.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger: A Painterly Palette
SplitcoastStampers - CC432: Smoky Curry Cabana
Pile It On - Pile It On #29: Thinking of You/Just Because

Stamps: Recollections Script, SU! Best Yet
Paper: CTMH Slate cardstock
Ink: CTMH Archival Black, Lagoon, Buttercup, Slate
Accessories: CTMH stapler, staples, Studio18 Rhinestones, Darice B/W Script Washi Masking Tape, Queen & Co Trendy Tape, SU! Spiral punch
I'm still new to working with washi tape and this whole paint splatter thing. So please be constructive with your comments.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

P.S. I forgot to include the Tuesday Trigger picture.

Y'all should definitely join in this challenge. It's so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment