Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Hero

Hi!

Today's card features a card I created for a couple of challenges.

I was lucky that they are both basically the same color challenge.

Over at SCS they had RED, WHITE, and BLUE color challenge. It's called CC433.

And the other is over at Operation Write Home it's their Midweek Throwdown Color Challenge. We were challenged to make a card using red, white, blue & kraft.

So that made it rather easy to use this one card for both of those challenges.

I think this card could easily go to Any Hero or one that they could send to their family. Do you agree?


Stamps: CTMH Courage
Ink: CTMH Archival Black 
Accessories: QuicKutz USA Collection Cookie Cutter Dies

The sentiment stamp comes from the Close to My Heart Courage stamp set.

This stamp set is available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013! And Close To My Heart will donate $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the United States

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment