Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pawprints on your heart

Hi!

So today's challenge over at the Can You Digi It? blog is Lovin' Our Pets.

For those of you who don't know my pets are my life. So this challenge was right up my alley.

I based my coloring off of my oldest baby Einstein, a Boston Terrier.

This is an old picture of him back when he was just a puppy. 

Stamps: Boston manufactured by KiniArt for Can You Digi It? , Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Ruff Day
Ink: CTMH Archival Black, Copic R11 Pale Cherry Pink, Bic Mark-it Stone Grey, Cloud Nine Grey 
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight 

We would love to see your creation based on Lovin' your pets. So if you have time over the next two weeks you should definitely stop by and play along with us over at the Can You Digi It? blog.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment