Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy birthday wishes

Hi!

I know y'all will probably notice that I've been sharing a lot of birthday cards lately.

That's because I've got a lot of birthday cards to create for my Relief Society.

As it's Monday I'm using a sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

It's sketch #18. I can't believe they've had this challenge blog up for 18 weeks.

I just love having a place to find wonderful sketches.

Sometimes that's the hardest part of creating for me.

You know, I'll want to create something but I'll have no idea on where to start. That's why I love sketches because it helps guide my work.

My creation may not look exactly like the original sketch but they're definitely a wonderful starting point for my creativity.

This is the sketch from AHSC

And here is my creation based off it

Paper: CTMH White Daisy
Accessories: Cuttlebug Asterisks, Happy Birthday ef, DCWV Birthday Adhesive Ribbon

If you have an opportunity to play along with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We'd love to see your creation.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment