Tuesday, August 13, 2013

You perk me up

Hi!

I created this card for the Can You Digi It? blog's challenge called Lift Me Up.

Now I don't know about you but what lifts me up someday's is a large cup of hot chocolate.

Yes, even in the middle of the hot Texas summer I still occasionally need a good cup of hot chocolate.

Maybe, it's because when I was growing up my mom always had a cup of coffee to start her day.

You see as a Mormon I can't actually have a cup of coffee but I can enjoy hot chocolate.

So when I heard the title to the challenge I couldn't help but think about that cup of hot chocolate.

Stamps: C.Y.D.I. To Go Cup, Stamping Bella perk me up PEEPS
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper Mono Green, SU! Flock Together, Island Oasis
Ink: CTMH Archival Black
Accessories: Tim Holtz Alterations Subway
Do you need a little pick me up drink to help lift you out of bed? or even a funk?

What drink do you turn to?

Now I'll have to be honest I think I'm the only one on the DT who's creation is about something as simple as a cup.

Y'all should definitely check out what the other DT gals came up with for this challenge.

If you have time we'd love to see what you create based off this theme. Don't forget to use a digital element in your creation though.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment