Friday, September 6, 2013

Honey Bee

Hi!

I'm so excited that CKC is just two weeks away.

I missed the Cheery Lynn Designs booth last year. And am hoping they will be back this year.

Cheery Lynn made the bee die cut you see on my card.

I did get a chance to pick up the wonderful Spellbinders Hexagon Nestabilities, which is also on this card, while I was at CKC last year.

And I know I will probably feel like I'm in a beehive while I'm at CKC.

Have you ever been to one of Creating Keepsakes Conventions or Creating Keepsakes University event?

They hold this event a couple of towns over and I'm grateful that we get one so close by.

Of course, I wish they would hold it in Austin. But that's OK.

Really the primary reason I'd like them to hold one of these events in Austin is because I'd like to attend a class. But maybe someday I'll be able to take a class.

So on with my card.

Paper: Basic Grey - Basics - Scroll, My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side "Brown Stripe" paper, SU! Orchard Harvest
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs Tiny Things with Wings, Spellbinders Nestabilities Hexagons, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo edge trimmer, Crayola Washable Glitter Glue

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment