Friday, December 20, 2013

Create with Cricut® Collections

Hi!

With it being the holiday season. I have prescheduled several wonderful videos for you to view. I will be back before the new year.

But, since I've been going to school online and blogging at least once a week, since school started. I'm going to take a break from looking at my laptop in order to have more time to spend the holidays with my family. 

So let's begin.

Did you know that you can enhance the artist within you with our stunning Cricut® Collections! Cut and assemble foundational shapes, 3-D items, and themed mini books to take your scrapbooking to a whole new level. Coordinating stamps sets and various embellishments are included, and with limitless options in shapes, themes, and sizes, our Cricut® Collections will bring you hours of exciting creative sessions.



I just love CTMH's Cricut® Collections, they're are a variety to choose from.

If you would like to use get one of the Cricut® cartridges you've seen here on this video or to view the rest of our line. Please visit my CTMH shop.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment