Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Santa's Elf

Hi!

I caught one of Santa's elves preparing for Christmas. And I couldn't help but take some pictures.

But don't let the authorities in the North Pole know, because I don't want to be on Santa's naughty list.







But seriously, I made these tags for the Handmade Harbour blog's Midweek Papercraft Party (17). This week's theme is: Merry Christmas!

If you have a chance this week to participate, we'd love to see what you create. Oh, and if you are looking for an adorable set of holiday gift tags, you should definitely check out the Christmas tags and sentiments digital stamp.

And if you are wondering where I found these super cute gift sacks, they are Close to my Heart's Season's Tweetings Gift Bags. You can find them in my CTMH shop and with Christmas being in 14 DAYS, the time to order them is NOW. If you want them for your gift giving needs.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment