Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Tag

Hi!

It's been a couple of days since I posted anything. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

DH, the dogs and I did. We had family over this weekend from UT.

Well, they stayed with the in-laws but still we did see them every day that they were here.

That's why I haven't done too much crafting.

I just completed this tag for a gift tag exchange that my upline for CM is doing tomorrow during our Christmas party.

Since CM doesn't really do anything with stamps. I felt that I should honor that and not use stamps in my tag design.

So instead I used CM cardstock. I only buy the 12x12 size but it also comes in 8x8.

The colors I used are White, Black, Carrot for the feet and beak, Lavender for the sky. I also used the Decorative trimmer to create the ground.

For the tag I used my Sizzix Tags, Scallop. The cute penguin is a Quickutz die exclusively made for Archiver's, and the snowflakes are from a Die 2x2 Snowflake #2.

The ribbon is from American Crafts.

I think it's very cute. And I did try to be good and not use any stamps(since CM doesn't do that) or papers not made by CM.

I will try to do some more crafts this week. But tomorrow I will be at a Christmas party that my upline is throwing.

So I will see you all on Wednesday.

Materials Used:
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Black, Carrot , Lavender
Accessories: CM Decorative Trimmer; Sizzix Tags, Scallop; Penguin Quickutz die exclusively made for Archiver's; Cuttlebug Die 2x2 Snowflake #2.; Ribbon is from American Crafts


Happy Crafting,

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment