Saturday, December 27, 2008

Working on card for Shoebox Swap

Yes!

I found the cutest stamp for my card for the 1st Annual" San Antonio 2009 SCS Shoebox Swap.

It's made by American Art Stamp you can find it here:
Couple in Love

It's so cute.

I also found some super cute paper. I'll have to take a picture of the paper it's super cute. It goes really well with the stamp.

I have to order some cardstock to go with it. So if anyone is interested let me know and I can place an order for you too.

Now just to find the embellishment to go with it. I plan on heading out to Micheal's in a bit.

I would take a picture of the card but that would ruin the surprise for those attending the shoebox swap.

But, I will give a few teaser pics for you guys.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment