Friday, January 9, 2009

Filled with Love

Hi!

Good morning to all my readers.

Sorry, it's been crazy around here so this is the first chance that I've had to post.

I created this card using a sketch SC210 on SCS.

I really do love this Juntos designer paper by SU!

I created a Birthday card because both my dad and dh's dad have birthdays this month. And most of my other birthday cards are too girly. What can I say I love pink.

Also on Hero Arts Blog they had a challenge to use your Hero Arts stamps and layers to create.

I just love Hero Arts Stamps they're so awesome. And if you get the sets at Archiver's you can get them with bling too. Although, I didn't use the bling this time. It's because I made this card for our dad's and they're not that into bling.

Materials Used:

Stamps:
Hero Arts
Paper:
CM Cardstock White, Brown, Spiced Cider, SU! Juntos Designer Paper
Ink: SU! Old Olive

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment