Saturday, January 17, 2009

Love One Another


Love One Another, originally uploaded by mardriggs.

Here's another card for VSN.

The challenge was to show off what "I love to collect".

For me that's Precious Moments.

This is actually my only Precious Moments stamp. Most of my collection is Christmas ornaments (dh's choice because it's cheaper and has to be put away every year), snowglobes, dolls, books, wall decorations.

My mom has bought some of them for me. And dh even got me one as our wedding cake decoration, but not one of the topper ones, it's actually a figurine. He even went with me to pick it out.

So I really do like this challenge because it gave me the chance to use my Precious Moments stamp.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Stamp Affair PMI Love One Another
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Taffy, Pink Lemonade, Moda for Daisy D's - Lullaby Small Flowers Pink #14014
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black
Accessories: ribbon
Techniques: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder


Happy Crafting.

M.E.

1 comment: