Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sending You My Love


Sending You My Love, originally uploaded by mardriggs.

Hi!

First let me apologize for no updates since Friday.

I was having a good scrappin' time in San Antonio, TX at a Shoebox Swap. My first one ever.

It was a lot of fun. Getting to meet people from SCS and creating some amazing cards.

I created this card for the 2 Sketches 4 You Spring Design Team call.

This card was created based off of Kazan's DT Sketch.

Can you guess where I got the tie back?

Would you believe it's a hair tie? Well, it is.

It's one of the thinner ones which I don't use any more due to my hair being to long to use it to tie my hair back.

Materials Used:
Stamps: SU! Circle of Friendship
Paper: designer paper, Archiver's card stock,CM Card stock Black, White

Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black
Accessories: hair tie, Quickutz Heart

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment