Thursday, January 29, 2009

You're so sweet


You're so sweet, originally uploaded by mardriggs.

Hi!

I created this adorable card for the 2s4y challenge - Laura's Sketch 18 and Sketches! Recipe Challenge #33.

I used some items that I hadn't really gotten a chance to play with yet. Like the cupcake holder. It's some paper that my mil gave me when I first started scrapping and I just never had a chance to use it because it's shimmer type of paper. The ribbon because I do cards more now and like to have them all look the same and I just don't have enough of the ribbon to make as many cards as I usually do.

The buttons were a gift from my Secret Santa and I just got my Glaze pens.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Studio G stamp
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Taffy, Cactus, Honeydew, Doodlebug Glitter Cupcake cardstock

Ink: Marvy Brush Marker No. 18 dark brow, Glaze pens by Sakura
Accessories: ribbon, SU! buttons


Happy Crafting.

M.E.

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet cupcake card. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet cupcake card. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, love that cupcake! Great take on Laura's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cupcake card! Thanks for playing:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Great job with Laura's sketch!

    ~lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the colors and your ribbon!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooo cute! love the cupcake and that perfect little touch of buttons!

    ReplyDelete