Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cupcake love



Hi!

I'm so excited I just got my Amuse acrylic Cupcake set so of course, I had to use it.

I also used this sentiment from a Studio G acrylic set.

cupcake love - closeupI paper pieced the cupcake and used Fabric Applique for the cupcake top.

I took the Cuttlebug Challenge to make a Love Card with Cuttlebug. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder to create the background.

I also took the Recipe Challenge #34 on Sketches! by Tamara for this card too. The cupcake is sitting on Quickutz Nesting Flowers CC-FLOWERS-01. The brads are on the title. I think the brads are super cute and this is my first chance to use these brads. And the ribbon is under the die cut.

Thank you for looking.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Amuse Clear Stamps Cupcake Set, Studio G
Paper: CM Cardstock Raspberry, White
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black, Fabric Applique, atyouSpica Twinkling like Stars 03 Red, 12 Silver, SU! Classic stampin' spot Basic Black
Accessories: Quickutz Nesting Flowers CC-FLOWERS-01, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dot, Bazzill Basics Ribbon Black Dashed, Fiskars Threading Water Scalloped punch

Happy Crafting.

M.E.