Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Bucket List

Hi!

Have you seen the movie The Bucket List? If not you've got to rent it ASAP.

It's great it's with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.

Well, anyway they create a list of things they want to do before they die.

Well, I was just thinking about that and I know that I have a list of things I'd like to do but I just hadn't written it down anywhere. So why not post it here.

So here's my list.

1. To become a mom
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Go camping with my hubby
4. To be on a Design Team
5. Learn to surf
6. Go to the Philippines
7. Go to France
8. Spend a weekend in Vegas
9. Go to the Grand Canyon
10. Go to Washington, D.C.
11. Go to New York City
12. Go to Disney Land
13. To go on a mission

So that's my list.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment