Friday, February 13, 2009

some bunny loves you



Hi!

I created this card using the Card Positioning System CPS102 sketch.

I used papers from my scrap pile.



The bunnies and sentiment were created using my Studio G acrylic stamp set. And the bunnies were created using the same stamp. I stamped the bunny and cut the first one out then I taped that bunny to another scrap of paper to create the 2nd bunny.

Then I used Fun Flock in Cotton Ball White to make the bunnies fuzzy.

I will try to work on some more cards. But I'm pretty tired from getting the root canal this morning.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Studio G
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Pink Lemonade, Cactus
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black
Accessories: Flowers, Quickutz Nesting Flowers CC-FLOWERS-01, Stampendous Fun Flock Cotton Ball White, Target See Spot Save brad, Fiskars Threading Water Scalloped punch

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

1 comment:

  1. how cute are those bunnies! sweet! great work with the cps sketch! hope you continue to play along!

    ReplyDelete