Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just got back from the Garage Sale

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know how the Garage Sale went.

Well, at least I didn't have to be there hardly at all today, just to pick up my stuff and shop around a bit.

Well at least I made enough to get a stamp set and a stamp. Actually, I had to pay 25 cents.

So I'm going to have to figure out some other way to buy my Consultant kit for The Angel Company.

Plus, now I've still got all this stuff that I already tried to sell at the last garage sale I went to. UGH!!!

Oh well at least it's in a box. Plus, I heard that Felicia's is having another Garage Sale. But they only pay in store credit.

And I really need the cash to help buy my kit.

Oh well.

On the up side they asked me again at Church about doing a card making class. They asked for just 2 cards. I guess to not overwhelm anyone. So now I've got to come up with those, unless I use a card that I've already made to teach the class.

Hope your Sunday is going well.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment