Thursday, April 30, 2009

merci

merci
Hi!

It's been a while since I created a card just because I wanted to.

And that's why I created this card because I liked it and was really inspired.

Sometimes when I am in the process of creating a card it just hits me as to what ingredients to use. Does that happen to you? Or am I just weird?

I saw this really great sketch on Card Patterns, it's CP Sketch#12.

And the challenge over at Charisma Cardz Thursday Craft Challenges. Their Challenge #17 is Thank You's. Which is why it's a "merci" card.

Plus, I love the pattern of this paper and it reminds me of French style.

Materials Used:
Stamps: SU! Merci
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Raspberry, Honeydew, Basic Grey Pattern Paper Euphoria/Trance/Eup-1260

Ink:
Stazon Royal Purple
Accessories: Nestabilities - Labels One, Bazzill Basics Paper Bitty Blossoms, unknown


Happy Crafting.

M.E.