Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sweet Cupcake + a video

sweet cupcake

Hi!

I created this card using the sketch challenge over at High Hopes
Stamps. It's Challenge #25.

Something about circles always reminds me of cupcakes.

Which is the challenge over at CCEE Stampers which was to make a
cupcake card. Plus they're offering blog candy for using any cupcake
stamp on your card. Check it out here.

Plus, over at House Mouse & Friends have Challenge #32 Something
Sweet. And cupcakes are always sweet. Plus the sentiment is You're
Sweet.

I also got to use my new SU! dp. I just got it Friday night at our crop.

Here's the video:


After watching the video I realized that the parts where you can't see
the image is actually when I tried to hold the image up to the camera
to show you. But of course, it's me so you don't get to see that.

So here is a close up of the finished image.
sweet cupcake

Materials Used:
Stamps: Amuse Clear Stamps Cupcake Set, Studio G
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Pink Lemonade, Taffy, SU! Sweet Always

Ink:
VersaColor VC-82 Black, Fabric Applique, atyouSpica Twinkling like Stars 03 Red, 12 Silver
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dot, Hero Arts pearls, CM CCS-Circles, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Large


Happy Crafting.

M.E.

5 comments:

  1. cute, SWEET, card for the mousie challenge! :)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a yummy card, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need the Swiss Dots CB folder and some white fabric applique after seeing this!! I love the card, and all of the ideas you give me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fluffy stuff! Cuppycakes are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, like the card and the video.
    Elaine
    SCS blogger

    ReplyDelete