Saturday, May 23, 2009

Asian Inspiration 2.0

Asian Inspiration 2.0 013
Hi!

I'm calling this card Asian Inspiration 2.o since as you know if you read my blog that
I've already done another Asian Inspiration card.

In fact, I reused the stamp sets that I used in the original. But I also just got these
awesome new stamps from Amuse Artstamps, they are the Fortune Cookie and
the Fortune Cookie Words Set. Also I did some heat embossing too. My embossing
powder comes from my fave lss Memory Depot.

I found the card sketch over at CPS. One of my favorite blogs for sketches, hands
down.

The sketch is CPS#116 and the sponsor this week is Stamping Bella. I love their
stamps, it's just so hard to pick the ones I want to start out with.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Four Dolls, Amuse Artistamps Sushi Set, Fortune Cookie Words Set, Fortune Cookie
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Black, Cranberry, Raspberry

Ink: VersaColor 82 Black,Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Chocolate Chip, Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Copic E00 Skin White, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, R00 Pinkish White, R35 Coral, Bic Mark-it Summer Melon, Tuxedo Black, Meadow Green, Memory Depot Embossing Powder Clear High Gloss, Antique Gold

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

7 comments:

  1. Totally cute take on this weeks sketch!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute images!! The card is awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!

    Hi Mary: Just saying hi and welcome to the Squigglefly team. You'll have loads of fun and I'm looking forward to working with you.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the DT! This is just too darn cute! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute, love the fortune cookie

    congrats on teh DT :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got these Hero Arts stamps, I love the embossing you did and the fortune cookie is an adorable addition!

    ReplyDelete